Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vintage Engagement Photo Sessions

Hello! Apologies for the lack of posting, we are expecting Baby Dean to arrive January 1st and baby world is trying to take over my wedding world! So, moving back into wedding world...I have a great post for you about a fantastic photographer.

My sister down in San Diego found Sarah Yates to shoot her wedding, pregnancy photos and now Baby Addison's photos. Sarah is one of my favorite photographers and I check out her great blog from time to time at www.sarahyatesblog.com.

Not only are her photos incredible, she is fantastic at capturing one of the trends I am noticing with engagement photos. Couples are choosing to get all dolled up and create vintage photo shoots - transporting themselves to another era and looking fabulous. Take a peek at Ben and Lacey and Sara and Nick. Ben and Lacey bring me back to the days of Gatsby while Sara and Nick channel the infamous Brad and Angelina "W" magazine photo shoot.

What a great way to have some fun with standard shots for your engagement! Enjoy!












Photo source: Sarah Yates Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails