Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Fabulous New Face!

Hi friends! I want to introduce another fab friend that Christy and I have made and are so excited to bring her on board to Trisha Dean Events! She is our wonderful and talented intern, Erin! And I will let her take away her very first post on the Adore blog!

. . . . . . . .


Hi everyone!

My name is Erin and I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of Trisha Dean Events and Adore. I am somewhat new to the blogging world and so far, I love it. My passion for design, presentation, and working with people has led me to where I am now – entering the world of event planning. I received my degree in Landscape Design from UC Berkeley almost a year ago (it seems like yesterday!) and I'm so lucky to be pursuing what I love. If I had to describe my style in one word it would be feminine with a mix of classic and vintage. I am so excited to share my ideas and be inspired by all things weddings and design!


xoxo

Erin


P.S. Look for my first inspiration board this week - it super pretty with all sorts of amazing neutrals for spring!


Photo source: Classic Party Rentals Open House, Erin and Christy having a darn good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails