Friday, July 23, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: Florali

Yeah! It's Friiiiiiiday! I have a fun sporty corporate event all next week so I will be out and about but Adore will still have the same lovely posts while I am gone. And in even bigger news, me and my man are celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss on Saturday. Whoo hoo!

Let's kick this post off with the wonderful floral designs of Florali. I am so excited to find this lovely little shop out in the East Bay. Her design aesthetic just appeals to me. Click through her wedding portfolio and see how she uses peaches and apples and lemons in some of her stunning designs. Love! Here are two of my favs from her site:



As for what is happening around the web here are some col finds and fun news tidbits...

Simply fabulous and colorful shoes
Weddings & Pretty Things

Revenge of the Nerds - Wedding Style
The Bridal Bar

The Ritzy Bee

Quilts, and chickens and badminton, oh my!
Snippet & Ink

California Home + Design teams up with Evernote (the coolest program ever)
CH+D

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: www.florali.com - photo 1 by Lisa Lefkowitz, Photo 2 by David Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails