Friday, July 16, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: Yellow Flower Pots and Berries

Another summer week has flown by! This Flower Friday is a bit different from past Flower Fridays in that I want to showcase this neato idea I found over on Green Wedding Shoes - one of my favorite blogs - and then realized the floral designer was the fabulous Carissa of JL Designs! A win win! This bride was married down south and look what she did! How fun are the maids with their potted bright yellow marigolds instead of traditional bouquets!?


Doesn't it look great?

And I am really lovin' the groom's boutonniere! So darn snazzy with the berries!


My fav finds these week are all real weddings! Take a peek at some fabulousness:

You HAVE to click HERE to this DRESS! And CAKE! This is wedding overload for the eyes in such a GOOD way!
Green Wedding Shoes

Holy archway - I kinda want it in my backyard!
Snippet & Ink

Bagpipes, Treehouses and Kilts oh my!
Style Me Pretty

Musical paper flowers and sparkly Jimmy Choos
The Inspired Bride

Lots of yellowness and a new sweet way to depart the wedding festivities
100 Layer Cake

Happy Weekend! And stay cool out there (as I melt from the heat writing at 12:37am Friday morning, the sun went down hours ago!!!)

xoxo
Trisha

Photo sources: Robert Evans Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails