Friday, February 18, 2011

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Kelly Makes Things

Happy Rainy Friday! It is P-O-U-R-I-N-G here in Nor Cal today. Raining cats and dogs. So since I am awash in water, I thought it fitting to feature a nifty nautical bouquet styled by Kelly Makes Things and photographed by the amazing Jasmine Star.

Kelly used aged rope, roses and lamb's ear for this nautical inspired bouquet. Simple, elegant and different all wrapped up into one!

Here are my fav finds for the week:

New blog love: Jenny's Cookies - is there any theme this woman can't do incredibly well?! Stunning party decor!

Re-designed blog love: Huge congrats to Ami of Elizabeth Anne Designs for her gorgeous blog re-design - it looks amazing!

Sweet and Saucy does it again! I want this cake stat!

Open wooden ceiling and chandeliers - yes please!
Ritzy Bee

Loving these deep teal dresses and super bright bouquets
The Bridal Bar

xoxo
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails