Monday, March 21, 2011

Dainty Details - Letterpress Lovelies

Well, as you can tell, we had some technical difficulties with both last Friday's and today's post. So, I promise that this upcoming Flower Friday and Fav Finds will be fantabulous and today's post will be just as amazing.

In high school, I was lucky enough to meet and befriend a very talented gal named Amber. And of course, I was then even more lucky to run into her one night at one of our favorite restaurants a few years ago and our friendship was reunited. I was also incredibly excited to learn that Amber and I were both graphic designers, and shared a love of designing pretty things, but she was cool enough to launch her own very successful graphic design studio and letterpress print shop called Flywheel Press. And so, today I share with you all the stunning wonderful things, including amazing wedding invitation suites, that Amber can design and print.

Oh and look out world because in May, Trisha Dean Events launches it's new look and feel and our business cards were designed and printed by the fabulous Amber! Yay! We can't unveil them just yet, but we will shout it from the rooftops when we do!








See? Aren't they amazing?! I can't get over how pretty the dainty pink Anemone card is! And I showed all of my favorites invites - the Fireworks one is especially fab! Check out her site for even more amazing things! And you can find her on Etsy too!

xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: www.flywheelpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails