Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Elopement - San Francisco Wedding Photographer

I know on Monday I introduced you to Scott Stater, but there are two more photographers that I need to share with you. This week I attended Sage Wedding Pros workshop The Simple Plan were I learned more than I ever dreamed about how to create and grow a successful wedding based business (I will elaborate more on this in a future post). I worked with a small group of amazing and talented people two of which were photographers. Learning with them and understanding their passion for photography was amazing. The photographer I want to share today is Lilia Photography who works in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Getting to know her I can tell how she puts her couples at ease when taking these stunning snapshots. Her images are very real.

This series of shots from an elopement she did are some of my favorites...

Take a peek at her blog to some more amazing work! Happy Wednesday!

Photo source: Lilia Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails