Friday, May 21, 2010

Flower Friday: A Rose is a Rose: Anna Kuperberg

I was cruising the talented Anna Kuperberg's blog earlier this week, I came across this phenomenal ceremony backdrop full of gorgeous roses. Can't you just picture the white sand, the billowing drapes as the wind sweeps off the ocean? And that chandelier - sigh! Good stuff. So I dedicate my Flower Friday to this photo - the creation was designed by Cabo Flowers.

As for the rest of the blog world, here are my fun finds for the week...

No girls allowed - The Man Cupcake
Landor

Bow tie fun at the dinner table
Dog N' Bird Artful Wedding

Elegant and pink - what more can you ask for with this stunning real wedding
Elizabeth Anne Designs - Weddings

It's alive!
Bridal Bar Blog

Green Wedding Shoes

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails