Monday, May 24, 2010

Ride Away with Me - Bicycle Themed Wedding Details

You all know how I feel about barns so when I ran across this photo on Elizabeth Anne Designs it made me all smiley. I decided that it wasn't only the barn that made me giddy, I liked the idea of the cool cruiser that the bride was hanging out on. That led my imagination to a bicycle inspired wedding...a vintage diamond bike brooch to pin on your bouquet, wheel cuff links for him, dapper ties for the groomsmen, adorable bike totes for the bridesmaids, fun rod iron centerpieces with apples or even flowers...really the possibilities are endless!









Photo sources: Michele Waite via Elizabeth Anne Designs, RedTandomStudio.com, Sara France via Elizabeth Anne Designs, www.customcaketoppers.net, www.thebottomoftheironingbasket.blogspot.com, The Craft Pantry via Etsy.com, www.plants.guidestobuy.com, Flour Pot Cookie Boutique via DestinationIDo.com, Baby by Stevie via Etsy.com, CB2.com, Alaura Rose via Etsy.com, Amazon.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a totally cool idea for a wedding theme. Especially for those who really likes the outdoors or is very into biking. But for those who really wants to give something special for the groom a good idea is to give them cufflinks that is probably related to their hobby or theme like this. wedding cufflinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I are total bike lovers. Vintage bicycle photos are so hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you’re such an inspiration. I love this blog!
    Choose from an impressive range of best bicycle gloves and Mountain Bike Gloves to suit your needs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know where I could get that bike cake topper?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails