Friday, May 14, 2010

Flower Friday: The Most Romantic Wedding Bouquet

This bouquet was featured in a real wedding last month on Style Me Pretty so it may be old news for some, but I couldn't help re-posting as it takes my breath away. I just can't get over how asymmetrical yet balanced it is, as well as all of the different colors working together and not competing against each other. It was designed by Sprout Home in Brooklyn and photographed by Abby Jiu. To me, this bouquet says nothing but vintage romance. What do you think?

And here are some of this week's fantabulous post from around the blogs...

Can you find the bride in the bathtub at this stunning wedding?

I can't get enough of dusty miller

Leaf details to fall for

A stitch in time saves nine

Photo source: Abby Jiu

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails