Friday, August 13, 2010

Fav Finds + Foto Friday: Meg Sexton Photography

Happy Friday! I am switching it up this week and changing Flower Friday to Foto Friday as I wanted to share a photographer who I adore as a person and a photographer. And who I also owe a big THANK YOU to for my fabulous head shots. We were recently able to work on a super fab engagement shoot together, of which I hope to share with you all soon!

But this Foto Friday is dedicated to the lovely Meg of Meg Sexton Photography and all the amazing images she captures. Here are some of my favs:






She has the magic touch I tell you! So thanks bunches Meg. People, check her out!
Here are some of my fav finds for the week!

The sweetest virtual bridal shower
Dog N' Bird

Photo cupcake picks - pure cuteness
Dog N' Bird

Crazy? Maybe. Cool? Yes! Planning a wedding in four weeks!
Junebug Weddings

Loving Betsy White
BetsyWhite.com

Gorgeous blooms, pretty bride
Sweet Pea Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails