Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dainty Details - Hawaiian Wedding - The Sand Ceremony

Good morning all! It's another beautiful Hawaiian sunrise from our little lanai this morning. If you know me, I am actually not one to love the sunrises, I typically enjoy the sunsets. However, trying to explain that to an almost 8 month old on a 3 hour time change does not work out well. So, I have taken to enjoying the sunrise and lots and lots and lots of coffee.

I wanted to share another tropical wedding. Again, Events by Evonne, does an amazing job creating a picture perfect setting for this adorable couple. I am loving the sand ceremony the two of them are performing in the first photo. Such a sweet way to create a reminder of the blending of two families from the wedding day. I have had a few brides add this into their ceremony, and they all have a special place in their homes for their pretty vases of mixed sand. Also, sand isn't the only option, I have seen it done with water, dirt when planting a tree, and one of my favorites, wine!

You can check out the rest of the gorgeous photos here over on Style Me Pretty.



Are there any other things you have heard that brides and grooms use to recognize the significance of blending two families? Do share!

Enjoy the rest of your day and chat with you Friday!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails