Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All in the Details + Jasmine Star Photography

I love details. They are such fun little surprises and in my mind are truly the glue that brings an event together. I also looooove Jasmine Star. Reading her blog is like sitting with your best girlfriend at your favorite coffee shop and just talking and laughing for hours. I feel like I have known her for years, she just gets me, and when we hang out - we have such a great time...even though she's never met me. Don't worry Jasmine, I promise I will meet you one day, (said in a loving friendship way, not a creepy stalker way) and maybe if I am lucky enough, we will do a fabulous wedding together!

Recently on Jasmine's blog she posted about a wedding she shot at Ponte Winery with the lovely Bree and Zack. The first thing I noticed were all of the sweet details, here are two of my favorites...



How cool is it that they actually took a class to learn how to letterpress! I am loving that Bree thought to highlight and remember her Something Blue and other gorgeous jewelry in a photo. Such a fun twist on capturing the details.

I am also loving how real this couple is and how incredibly fun their wedding looked. Jasmine Star and JD did an amazing job capturing who these two are as a couple, as individuals, and how much they truly love each other. Maybe it's my post about The Notebook engagement shoot on Bay Area Bride Guide yesterday, but I am way mushy today!


What details including on your big day and how are you capturing them?

1 comment:

  1. OMG how gorgeous is her GOWN? I love the embellishment on her, umm, bosom. It's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails