Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brides!! A Fab New Search Tool!

Hi Party People! I am switching things up a bit this week and posting Tuesday instead of Monday, I know I know, crazy but I thought I'd give it a whirl. I wanted to introduce you to this nifty list that I am loving, and it's not just any list, it's a list that will seriously help brides search out and organize their favorite wedding vendors. Allison from the fab little blog Engaged & Inspired created this tool with it with her tech guru fiance Ian, and I must say they made a rad little site.

The Inspired List is an awesome source list for all things wedding. You will find amazing vendors listed here in a different and, in my opinion, better way. It focuses on simplifying the search process for brides - they can search by budget, location and service and compare vendors. The site is super clean, easy navigate and pretty all at the same time.


I actually got pleasantly lost on it last night looking at all of my amazing competition out there! ;) They Bay Area has some great vendors listed! So if you are searching for the perfect florist or event designer - take a peek!
xoxo
Trisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails