Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding Decor - Backyard Wedding

I am sorry friends! I had SO much trouble with Blogger today! No matter how I tried to sneak attack it - it would not let me upload photos! So finally, here we are. I just wanted to do a quickie post today. I love me a good outdoor party and this image made me want to throw one immediately! I loved so much about it! The wooden tables and chairs and benches, the piazza lights (I love to call them that and can get it away with it because I am Italian right?) and the colors! Loving the red flowers in the sweet tin. The gorgeous trees and open space! This whole image is made up from simple elements yet when all pulled together it looks amazing and elegant! Happy Wednesday!


Photo source: Max Wagner via Green Wedding Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Love the backyard wedding ideas.January 29, 2021 at 3:57 AM

    Love the wedding ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails