Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding Decor - Dainty Details - Mini Wedding Cakes and Lacy Birds

Over on the fabulous blog of the lovely Amy Atlas, she featured an amazing pick up truck dessert bar. I loved the whole idea, but my little eye spied these ADORABLE mini wedding cakes on sticks. How super sweet are they?! I personally think they are really homemade marshmallows with a bit of icing but you never know with these crazy desserts - they really could be mini cakes that some baker perfected some how! I think this idea is simply fantastic and know it can be used a million ways as a decoration detail.


My other fun find was over on Shop Friend.com. These lacy bird cut outs are just the bestest. I can see them perched on the top of a wedding cake, or even hidden among flowers as centerpieces, maybe even somehow highlighting table numbers. Really, the possibilities are endless with these cuties.


Happy Monday!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo sources: Jeanna Hayes via Amy Atlas Events and I Wanna Be via ShopFriend.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails