Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding Decor - Dainty Details - Mini Wedding Cakes and Lacy Birds

Over on the fabulous blog of the lovely Amy Atlas, she featured an amazing pick up truck dessert bar. I loved the whole idea, but my little eye spied these ADORABLE mini wedding cakes on sticks. How super sweet are they?! I personally think they are really homemade marshmallows with a bit of icing but you never know with these crazy desserts - they really could be mini cakes that some baker perfected some how! I think this idea is simply fantastic and know it can be used a million ways as a decoration detail.


My other fun find was over on Shop Friend.com. These lacy bird cut outs are just the bestest. I can see them perched on the top of a wedding cake, or even hidden among flowers as centerpieces, maybe even somehow highlighting table numbers. Really, the possibilities are endless with these cuties.


Happy Monday!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo sources: Jeanna Hayes via Amy Atlas Events and I Wanna Be via ShopFriend.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha, love your crazy dessert. They look so beautiful and appetizing. This was surely my first tour to your amazing blog and excited being able to explored so many treasure. The mini cake to celebrate wedding party was perhaps one of the best innovations today. Surely I like to drop my cordial thanks for your brilliant wedding contribution and also for wedding decor or for any especial event decoration, I would recommend to pick up some Pampas grass. What do you think please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails