Monday, October 4, 2010

Dainty Details - Wedding Accessories - Pearl Necklaces

I am loving multi-strand pearl necklaces on brides lately. Especially ones that have a huge stunning sparkly brooch on one side. The chunkier and bolder the necklace is, the more I am loving it. To me, the necklace you wear on your wedding day is a huge personal statement. Sometimes it is a family heirloom, sometimes it is a gift from your husband to be, but it is always a personal reflection of you. How great are some of these below? This bride in the first photo actually made her necklace. Loving the different sizes and colors of the pearls.

Here are some pretty ones I found out and about.


The changing lengths, the ribbons, and the different sizes of pearls on the same strand are all so darn pretty I'm not sure which is my fav! How cool is this last one - so unique! It feels very elegant and Audrey Hepburn-esque to me!
xoxo
Trisha
Photo sources: Style Me Pretty, Etsy: Treasures 570, Bella Lu and Me, Ribbons Galore, Jurgita's handmade, and Dutch Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails